Black Cat Cupcakes
1 1/4 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
18 1/4 oz reduced fat chocolate cake mix
24 pieces Halloween Oreo cookies
16 oz reduced fat milk chocolate frosting
black string licorice
semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare 24 – 2 1/2″ muffin cups with cooking spray and flour; set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions; stir in cookie crumbs.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from pans; cool on wire rack.
- Frost cupcakes with remaining frosting.
- Decorate each cupcake with 2 jelly beans as eyes and 6 licorice pieces as whiskers. Cut and Oreo in half and use them as ears.
- Place 3″ piece licorice string on back half of each cupcake for tail.
Source – Spooky Fun Halloween Recipes
Wicked Witch Apple Punch
1 750 ml bottle SKYY Infusions Passion Fruit
1 750 ml bottle Sparkling Apple Cider
1 64 oz. bottle Cranberry Juice Cocktail
1 Liter Ginger Ale
2 cups Pineapple Juice
Red Apple Slices
Combine all ingredients in a large black witch’s cauldron with ice and
stir. Garnish with large slices of red apple floating on top and dry ice.
2 oz. Citrus Vodka
1 oz. Mango Nectar or Juice
0.5 oz. Orange Juice
0.5 oz. Fresh Sour*
Combine all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake
vigorously and pour into a goblet glass and garnish with a slice of orange
and a mint leaf laid flat on top.
*Combine 0.25 oz fresh lime juice and 0.75 oz simple syrup.
1.5 oz. Raspberry Vodka
.75 oz. White Chocolate Liqueur
1 oz. Half and Half
Dress strawberry syrup on the inside and rim of a chilled martini glass.
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and
strain into martini glass. Garnish with vampire teeth.